Newbie question

Max Malzkuhn mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
17 Sep 2003 18:26:17 -0400

I've searched through the archives and haven't found the answer to my
questions, so I'll risk posting them here.  Hopefully I'm not wasting
anyone's time.  I have YDL 3.0 and have gotten mol to run fairly
easily.  The problem I am having is trying to find
information/documentation on how to set up the network stuff.  I have a
G3 powerbook Wallstreet.  YDL and OS9.22 are installed on the same drive
in different partitions, natch.  MacOS comes up fine with startmol, but
there is no network configured.  The YDL network works fine with a
DHCP'ed IP address and I'd like the MOL MacOS to get it's IP from the
dhcp server as well.  Is this possible?  Can anyone point me to some
documentation that explains the steps you need to go through to set up
networking?

Thanks,

Max