i need your assistance

Engr.Ben Owolabi. mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:00:24 +0100

Engr=2EBen Owolabi=2E
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation =28NNPC=29
13 Lagos Island=2C Nigeria
DATE=3A18th Sept=2C2003
EMAIL=3A r=5Fc1=40o2=2Epl
Attn=3A The President=2FCEO=2E

I am Engr=2EEngr=2EBen Owolabi=2E a Project Contractor of the Award and
review Department with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation =28NNPC=29=2EI am
contacting you on this assistance of transferring the sum of
US$30=2C500=2C000=2E00 =28Thirty Million=2C Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars Only=29 into a safe foreign account and the need is very urgent=2EI
got your contact from the Nigerian Chambers of Commerce and it is with
business trust that made me to contact you on this matter=2E I write to solicit
for the transfer of this money into your account=2E This money was generated from
an over invoiced contract sum in my corporation =28NNPC=29=2E

I am contacting you for the following specific reasons=3A1=2E As a civil
servant=2C I am not permitted to own foreign accounts due to civil
service code of conduct=2E2 My present financial resources as a civil servant
will not be sufficient for me to handle the transfer alone successfully without
assistance from a good partner abroad=2E20% of this sum would be for you
as compensation for using your bank account in transferring this money=2C 5%
would be for the expenses made during the processing of the
transferring=2EWhile 75% is for me=2E

Please note that I will arrange to meet with you immediately after the
successful conclusion of the transfer=2C the 75% share of mine will be
used for investment overseas=2E Your assistance and co-operation is highly
needed=2CI assure you that this assistance is 100% risk free=2EIf you are interested
I will require your banking information as mentioned

below=3A
1=2E Your bank name and address
2=2E Your private and confidential telephone number
3=2E Name to be used as beneficiary
4=2E Your bank telephone and fax number
5=2E Or you call within the shortest possible time=2C
confidentially open as entirely new =28Virgin=29 account for
the transaction=2E I would prefer this arrangement 6=2EYour private and
confidential telephone=2Ffax number=28s=29 I hope to conclude this business
within the next fourtee =2814=29 working days=2E Looking forward to your anticipated
and urgent positive response=2EWe can only make this transaction confidencial through the above
email=2EStay bless and God bless you=2ENote=2Cwihtout trust no business=2E Thanks

Best regards=2C
Engr=2EBen Owolabi=2E