Bktree bugreport

Karosa Alabaster mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 19:13:21 +0200

Hi all

So I've tested the current BK tree, and I still have some problems with it.=
.

Firstly, I tortured the new sound driver.. (ofcourse with platinum sounds)
When using platinum sounds at the first time, the delay when browsing thru
the Apple menu is gone, I was getting ready to celebrate, BUT then ...
---
When playing mp3s and using platinum sounds at the same time the mp3 speeds
up and then slows down again. I figure the extension is still the old one,
and I've read you mail Samuel, that you are moving, and you'll be uploading
the new binaries in a little time.. Hope that solves the problem.
Anyway, the skipping when playing mp3s in Quicktime is gone for good yaay..
But after I close Quicktime, the delayed skipping with platinum sounds is
back again, like in the good old 0.9.68 I think Quicktime closes the sound
driver in an odd way, or perhaps the old extension can't really use the
newer drivers capabilities. Don't know.

Another thing.. When booting with a CD in the drive, MOL does odd things,
like hanging at macos startup screen, or displaying the "searching for boot
device" logo and hanging after that.. Or is gives me a "bus error" dialog
(???) Couldn't quiet figure out if this happens without the cd in the drive=
.

That=B9s all..

Good bye everyone.
--