MOL not running OS X

Samuel Rydh mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:51:31 +0200

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 09:35:01PM -0700, Charles Anderson wrote:

> I got MOL up and running OS X for the first time and notice the MOL drivers
> installer on the desktop of the MOL-OSX.  I installed as I was instructed,
> restarted as instructed (all while still viewing my OS X desktop from MOL),
> and while the MOL-OSX was rebooting, inadvertantly closed the MOL program.
> Now when running MOL, it get a picture of the Apple power button, (again
> with the MOL environment), in the background with text over that telling me
> i must restart my computer.  How do I restart the MOL-OSX?  I've rebooted
> into my OS X partition just fine.  Is there a terminal command that will
> allow me to do this?

Just to be sure I follow you...

i) You terminated MOL/OSX after the drivers had been installed
instead of rebooting MOL cleanly.

ii) When you start MOL now, you get the error box.

iii) You can still boot into OSX natively (the same OSX installation
as MOL uses?).

Have I understood the problem correctly?

/Samuel