Pegasos+OSX

Francois Prowse mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:45:16 +1200 (NZST)

I would say yes to this question provided you are running MOL 0.68
release. All Peg users are currently seeing problems with the 0.69
release.

As for people suggestion it is the peg at fault, well I was running for 6
months with the previous release just fine. Not that I'm stating that the
peg is flawless...

FP