Misc Versions of MacOS and Window Sizing

Clinton MacDonald mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:55:54 -0500

Ted:

On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 12:42  PM, Ted Goranson wrote:
> - Launching in X creates a window of specific size that cannot be
> resized. In particular, I cannot maximize. I suppose this can be done,
> but how?

Oh! Oh! I know! I know!

(This is probably the only question I will *ever* be able to answer on
this mailing list. :-) )

To resize the window, click inside the Mac window, then choose the
Monitors Control Panel from under the Apple Menu. Reset the display
size from there, and the window will resize to fit.

Good luck!

Best wishes,
Clint

--
Dr. Clinton C. MacDonald | <mailto:clint DOT macdonald AT sbcglobal DOT
net>