error message FF:FF:FF:FF:FF (was: Re: Hi Mark)

Piyush Khengar mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 23:13:39 +0100

Hi,

I got the same message today, after having 'upgraded' to OS 10.2.8 a couple
of days earlier. Also, it seems to have updated my firmware, as I am unable
to boot into my Linux installation. It powers down early in the boot process
soon after giving me an 'openpic' error.

Piyush