Any news on Panther support

Asko Kauppi mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 23:15:01 +0300

I'm more interested in the ease-of-use than pure speed..  Can we host a
full Linux virtual computer on a single OS X file (hd image).  I hope
so - won't be glad to repartition my drive easily, if ever. :)

Don't want to push the authors for the release, just sharing my voice
that there is interest.

-ak