mol problem. macosx partition locked. any suggestions?

Bill Fink mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 03:50:54 -0400

Roger,

All I can suggest is playing around with the resolution and depth
settings in the molrc.video config file.  Perhaps reducing the
resolution and/or depth would help.  Or using 24 instead of 32
for the depth (or vice versa) or 15 instead of 16 (or vice versa),
since some video cards and their drivers are finicky about such
things.  Using a resolution of 640/480/60 and a depth of 8 might
be a useful test as almost everything supports at least that, and
then trying to improve on that.

						-Bill