Dolphin making progress.. someone just MIGHT want to have a look at this

Karosa Alabaster mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:10:38 +0100

Hi everyone.

Today I read

Breaking news from IRC on the Gamecube emulator for Windows known as
Dolphin. F|REs just announced the website which features a screenshots
section showing many games running, even some at full speed !
http://www.dolphin-emu.com/screenshots.php

Gamecube = IBM PPC 750cx
That means?
They finally made a workable ppc emulator?
Someone should either crush my hopes again or tell me that this is useable
for coding a mac/ppc emu.
Remember last time someone said that this emu will probably never run
games.. Well it does.. miracles do happen.
Anyone with knowledge over the subject should check this out.

bby
--
Karosa Alabaster