Error when trying to run a program in OS 9

Misty De Meo mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 06 Feb 2004 23:09:06 -0400

I'm having some difficulty with the game Jazz Jackrabbit 2, and I believe it
may be related to MOL. The version on the game CD works properly, as does
1.2.6; however, the updated versions 1.2.7 and 1.2.8 don't seem to work in
OS 9. Both crash with an "unexpected error 7," and MOL's commandline reports
the following error:

mouse_read_reg, unexpected regster 2
mouse_read_reg, unexpected regster 2

These versions do work with OS X, oddly. This might be a problem with the
game itself or MacOS; but from the MOL error, I suspect that it may be MOL
instead. I'm using the most recent release version of MOL.

~ Misty

Create your own personal Web page with the info you use most, at My MSN.