Italian-crafted Rolex 每 only $65 - $140!! Free SHIPPING!!2!

Laurence Foreman mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 09 Feb 04 06:37:58 GMT

--EF7.E920F8E1524

direct to our Sales Representative at:&nbsp;<br>
rect-purchase.com">Questions@Direct-purchase.com</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;</font></b=
Hi,<br>
Thank you for expressing interest in ATGWS watches.<br>
We would like to take this opportunity to offer you our fine selection of =
Italian crafted Rolex Timepieces.<br>
You can view our large selection of Rolexes (including Breitling, Tag Heue=
r, Cartier etc) at:<br>
/a>&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
For all orders placed in the month of Febuary, all shipping and handling c=
harges will be free.<br>
As we are the direct manufacturers, you are guaranteed of lowest prices an=
d highest quality each and every time you purchase from us.<br>
You may also be interested to know that we have the following brands avail=
able in our wide selection as well:&nbsp;<br>
1. Rolex (Both Mens and Ladies)<br>
2. Blancpain<br>
3. Fortis<br>
4. Jaeger LeCoutre<br>
5. Longines<br>
6. Mont Blanc<br>
7. Movado<br>
8. Oris<br>
9. Roger Dubuis<br>
10. Ulysse<br>
11. Zenith<br>
12. Audemar Piguet<br>
13. Breitling<br>
14. Bvglari<br>
15. Cartier<br>
16. Corum<br>
17. Dunhill<br>
18. Franck Muller<br>
19. Gerard Perregaux<br>
20. IWC<br>
21. IWC<br>
22. Panerai<br>
23. Patek Philippe<br>
24. Tag Heuer<br>
25. Vacheron Constantin<br>
If you see anything that might interest you, or if you have any questions,=
 please don't hesitate to visit our website at:<br>
/a>&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
I certainly look forward to hearing from you.<br>
Best regards,<br>
Cal<br>
Division Sales Manager<br>
ATGWS&nbsp;<br>
You received this email because your have previous purchased from, or inqu=
ired about our product line under ATGWS. If you do not want to receive fur=
ther mailings from ATGWS, unsubscribe by sending an email with the title h=
eading: DELETE in the subject line to
se.com</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
please note to send ALL REPLY e-mail direct to our Sales Representative at=
:<br>
rect-purchase.com">Questions@Direct-purchase.com</a>&nbsp;

suw jggnwzvezrhw by
jr dw  eqwdtnol