MOL in fullscreen mode and PS/2 mouses ?

Sven Luther mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:10:14 +0100

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 06:58:47PM +0100, Samuel Rydh wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 06:41:13PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have had reports that MOL on pegasos has problems when using ps2
> > mouses (and keyboards too i guess)
>
> mice and keyboards are two different things entirely. The keyboard
> should definitely work; I would be really surprised if this is not
> the case...

Well, it doesn't seem to be the case. I will have to check more
naturally, but i was unable to edit the volume name while formatting my
MOL partition.

Also, i wonder about the keyboard ids, is there a standard PS2 keyboard
id possible ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther