Maritime Services - Synergy Crewing

Lucian Matei mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:21:40 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

--=_NextPart_mwncujucdnkaevdnqjbbi1

Attn: Human Resources Department

Dear Sirs,

We would like to introduce you today RH96 Broimpex Germany - Sea Wind Sh=
ipping Joint Venture, (http://hr.rh96.biz/crewing), as a provider of a w=
ide range of services in human resources area.
We are offering professional services, targeted on selection for highly =
specialized positions, covering the crewing and shipping areas.
The offer, entirely available on site, is conceived so that shipowners a=
re able to recruit Romanian seafarers directly, no other intermediaries =
being involved.
Our client-oriented services are enlightened also by the partnerships wi=
th other crewing agencies, enabling us to offer seafarers from Ukraine a=
nd Russia, other nationalities being targeted in order to complete our g=
oals, satisfying your requests.
The mission is to fulfil your staffing needs through a better understand=
ing of your business.
21st century is an obvious opening for more efficient and focussed recru=
itment services - the Internet, as a career tool, is giving us the possi=
bility to update the information and candidates profile and also to filt=
er ideal candidates.
The reliability of our performances in this case is even more enforced b=
y the established joint venture with Sea Wind Shipping Ltd., licensed as=
 recruiting agency for vessels personal and ship-agent, located in Roman=
ia - Constanta Harbor.
We can also proudly mention our satisfied clients, such as Martracon Shi=
pmangement, Cyprus located company, which is valuing our services.
The services offered through RH96 Broimpex - Sea Wind Shipping Joint Ven=
ture are reunited under the name of Synergy Crewing. This innovative con=
cept expresses sum of the parts, which is greater than the individual el=
ements. It serves the global cruise & maritime community by connecting c=
rew members directly with shipowners 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, over=
 different types of vessels.
We truly believe that we can develop the best relationship between your =
company C interested in selecting the best fitted labor force and our co=
mpany - as a professional and innovative partner for you.
For future detailed questions we stay at your disposal, so please do not=
 hesitate to contact us. Furthermore, if you would provide us other deta=
ils C as your phone number, in order to contact you at a time of your co=
nvenience, it would be an honor for us to establish this kind of approac=
h.
Let me thank you for the time you shared with us, looking forward for a =
fruitful cooperation, with my best regards, I remain

Sincerely yours,
Lucian Matei
RH96 Broimpex Human Resources

--=_NextPart_mwncujucdnkaevdnqjbbi1

<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-88=
59-1">
  <META NAME=3D"GENERATOR" CONTENT=3D"3.30"><title>Maritime Services - S=
ynergy Crewing</title>
 </head>
NT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: 'Palatino Linotype'"><SPAN lang=3DEN-US s=
tyle=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><SPAN class=3D645232512-14102003> <P><SPAN=
 lang=3DEN-US style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><SPAN class=3D645232512-141=
02003>Attn: </SPAN></SPAN>Human Resources Department</P><P><SPAN lang=3D=
EN-US style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><SPAN class=3D645232512-14102003></=
SPAN></SPAN><SPAN lang=3DEN-US style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><SPAN clas=
s=3D645232512-14102003></SPAN></SPAN><SPAN lang=3DEN-US style=3D"FONT-FA=
MILY: Verdana"><SPAN class=3D645232512-14102003></SPAN></SPAN>&nbsp;</P>=
<P>Dear&nbsp;Sirs, </P><P>&nbsp;</P><P>We would like to introduce you to=
day&nbsp;RH96 Broimpex Germany - Sea Wind Shipping Joint Venture, (<A hr=
ef=3D"http://hr.rh96.biz/crewing">http://hr.rh96.biz/crewing</A>), as a =
provider of a wide range of services in human resources area.<BR>We are =
offering professional services, targeted on selection for highly special=
ized positions, covering&nbsp;the crewing and&nbsp;shipping areas.&nbsp;=
<BR>The offer, entirely available on site, is conceived so that shipowne=
rs are able to recruit Romanian seafarers directly, no other intermediar=
ies being involved.<BR>Our client-oriented services&nbsp;are enlightened=
 also by the partnerships with other crewing agencies, enabling us to of=
fer seafarers from Ukraine and Russia, other nationalities being targete=
d in order to complete our goals, satisfying your requests.<BR>The missi=
on&nbsp;is to fulfil your staffing needs through a better understanding =
of your business.<BR>21st century is an obvious opening for more efficie=
nt and focussed recruitment services - the Internet, as a career tool, i=
s giving us the possibility to update the information and candidates pro=
file and also to filter ideal candidates.<BR>The reliability of our perf=
ormances in this case is even more enforced by the established joint ven=
ture with Sea Wind Shipping Ltd., licensed as recruiting agency for vess=
els personal and ship-agent, located in Romania - Constanta Harbor.<BR>W=
e can also proudly mention our satisfied clients, such as Martracon Ship=
mangement, Cyprus located company, which is valuing our services. <BR>Th=
e services offered through RH96 Broimpex - Sea Wind Shipping Joint Ventu=
re are reunited under the name of Synergy Crewing. This innovative conce=
pt expresses sum of the parts, which is greater than the individual elem=
ents. It serves the global cruise &amp; maritime community by connecting=
 crew members directly with shipowners 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, ov=
er different types of vessels.<BR>We truly believe that we can develop t=
he best relationship between your company =96 interested in selecting th=
e best fitted labor force and our company - as a professional and innova=
tive partner for you.<BR>For future detailed questions we stay at your d=
isposal, so please do not hesitate to contact us. Furthermore, if you wo=
uld provide us other details =96 as your phone number, in order to conta=
ct you at a time of your convenience, it would be an honor for us to est=
ablish this kind of approach.</P><P>Let me thank you for the time you sh=
ared with us, looking forward for a fruitful cooperation, with my best r=
egards, I remain </P><P>Sincerely yours, <BR><A href=3D"mailto:hr@rh96.d=
e">Lucian Matei</A></P><P>RH96 Broimpex Human Resources</P></SPAN></SPAN=
><FONT face=3D"Palatino Linotype" color=3Dnavy size=3D2><FONT face=3DTah=
oma size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Victorian LET" color=3D#ffffff size=3D6><o:p>=
</O:P></SPAN></FONT></FONT></FONT></body>

--=_NextPart_mwncujucdnkaevdnqjbbi1--