[OT] Please, fix your clock (was: Re: Performance)

Carlos Perelló Marín mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:37:35 +0100

--=-uSA/0DxZsWPeVIHnnaFM

Please, fix your computer clock, it's difficult to follow your mails
when they have a date from 1999 (and sometimes from 1978!!!)

Cheers.

El mar, 23-02-1999 a las 10:27, magnetic escribi=F3:
--=20
Carlos Perell=F3 Mar=EDn
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)
Linux Registered User #121232