MOL with OS X using 2 NICs

Derrik Pates mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:16:35 -0500

Stefan Wrobel wrote:
> I am trying to set up MOL to run OS X and I’d like to use 2 NICs (both
> dhcp), one for Linux and one for OS X.  Is this possible and if so, what
> would be the best way of going about it?  Thanks,

Um. I guess I don't quite follow what you're trying to do. MOL doesn't
need a physical NIC for network access, it uses a virtual network
device, and depending on your configuration, you can bridge to the
physical network, NAT out, or have no external networking. So, what
specific problem are you trying to solve here?

--
Derrik Pates
dpates@dsdk12.net