MOL release candidate available

magnetic mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 08 Jan 2004 14:31:44 -0400

Hello Samuel

 Great. I have a Pegasos 2 and a Pegasos1 here. I'm actually the US
Technical Director for Genesi SARL -

www.pegasosppc.com

I have 3 Pegasos machines here

1. Pegasos 1 g3@600mhz

2. pegasos 2 g3@600mhz

3. Pegasos2 G4@1ghz!!

We now have support for DDR RAM and have Gigabit Ethernet and a new
southbridge chip by Marvell..

Do you think you could support this hardware in MOL if we send you a G3?

Thomas Morris
US Technical Director of Sales and Strategy
Genesi USA