GREETING TO YOU.

DR.MURRIS KENNY mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:49:26 +0100

FROM THE DESK OF =3A DR=2EMURRIS kENNY
HEAD TREASURY DEPARTMENT
UNION BANK OF NIGERIA - PLC=2E=2C
=28UNION BANK HEADQUATERS=2C UNION HOUSE=29
LAGOS=2C NIGERIA=2E
E-MAIL=3A murris=5Fkenny=40yahoo=2Ecom

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL=2E

ATTN=3A
Dear sir=2C

I am DR=2EMURRIS kENNY=2C the head of Treasury Department with the Union
Bank of Nigeria Plc=2E =28Union Bank Headquarters=29 Union House=2CLagos -
Nigeria=2E

It is with belief and trust that I send you this obvious and sensitive
business proposal to enable me and my colleagues remit the sum of
USD$20=2E5 Million =28Twenty Million=2C Five hundred Thousand United States
Dollars Only=29 into your account=2E

This amount belongs to ENGR=2E WOLF GANG ANDERSON from Sweden an
operation account number 0130648335800 an expatriate with =28STRABAG NIGERIA PLC=2E=29 and has been operating it since the past 14 years =28fourteen years=29 until November 7th 1996 when he died as a result of plane crash of ADC Airline with the flight number being 747 from Port Harcourt=2C River State to Lagos at the Ejiri River near Lagos where the incident happened=2E

Meanwhile=2C the total sum in the account is now USD$24 Million =28Twenty
Four Million United States Dollars Only=29=2E USD$24 Million was the total sum=2CUSD$20=2E5 Million amount to be withdrawn=2C USD$3=2E5 Million Banks commission interest=2E

Now we have financially agreed=2C my colleagues and I to arrange with you
a as a reliable foreign partner who will assist us by claiming to be the next of kin to the account owner who died in plane crash=2E The entire ground work would be carried out by us=2E We are contacting you because by law=2C we are pre-cluded from operating any foreign bank account while in service=2E

If it interests you to assist=2C please feel free to contact me through
the above email addresses for the attention of DR=2EMURRIS kENNY=2E
METHOD=2FMODE OF SHARING=3A-

A=2E Total sum with account =3D USD$24 Million
B=2E Amount to be withdrawn =3D USD$20=2E5 Million
C=2E Myself and my colleagues =3D USD$14 Million
D=2E Account holder =28That's you=29 =3D USD$5Million
E=2E Incidential expenses =3D USD$1=2E5 Million
F=2E Banks commission interest =3D USD$3=2E5 Million=2E

Finally=2C I would highly appreciate it if you could make up your mind
for us to do the business=2C which will be of great mutual benefit to both ofus=2EThanking you for you kind co-operation and remain blessed as we look forward to hearing from you soonest=2E

My sincere regard to you=2E

Best regards=2C

DR=2EMURRIS kENNY

Head of Treasury Dept=2E