Difficulty building new MOL

Eric Haines mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:56:50 -0500

On Monday 26 January 2004 20:01, you wrote:
> >There seems to be a problem with your header files. Most probably,
> >the /usr/include/linux link is a symlink to the kernel headers rather than
> >a directory with headers from the libc build.
>
> Ahh, I see... forgive my ignorance, but how would I fix that? Or, since I
> evidently have fairly little knowledge in this area, should I simply wait
> for
> a precompiled AmigaOne build of this new version, as that's the
> hardware I use?
>
> ~ Misty

Ross Vumbaca has been kind enough to compile this for the AmigaOne in the
past, but had problems with one of the more recent versions.  For a few more
details, read this:

http://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2771&forum=13&1

I haven't really had a chance to try it myself since then.  I will this
coming weekend, but I don't think my knowledge in this area is all that
advanced over yours, so I'm not expecting much....

---Eric