THANKS

DR. DUMEBI EGO mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 05:07:40 -0800

Hello=2C

REQUEST FOR CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

First=2C I must solicit your strict confidence in this
transaction=2E This is by virtue of its nature being
confidential and =22TOP SECRET=22=2E I am a highly placed
officialworking for in the Federal Ministry of
Petroleum & Mineral Resources=2C gambia=2E

My committe - The Petroleum Trust Fund - is in charge
of managing and supervising the disbursement of oil
sales revenues for the gambia government=2E The
revenues under our control runs into several millions
of dollars monthly=2E My self and three other colleagues
in the Petroleum Trust Fund are currently in need of a
silent foreign partner with whose bank account we
shalltransfer the sum of Twelve Million Five
Hundred Thousand U=2ES=2E Dollars =28US$12=2C500=2C000=2E00=29=2E This
fund is due to us as commission for oil sales contracts
handled under our supervision=2E The fund is presently
waiting to be transferred by our offshore fund
managers to the beneficiary submitted to us as the funds receiver=2E

However=2C by virtue of our position as civil servants and members of the Petroleum Trust Fund=2C we cannot acquire this funds in our name=2E This is because as top civil servants=2C we are not allowed by law of the land to own or
operate bank accounts outside our shores=2E

I have been delegated as a matter of trust by my
colleagues=2C to look for an overseas silent partner in
whose account we would transfer the fund on trust=2C
Hence the reason for this mail=2EWe shall be transferring the money to your account as an investment we are making with your company=2E We propose to sign a silent partnership agreement with you before the funds leave to your account=2C as our assurance that you will hold the money in trust for us=2EFor your support and partnership=2C please reply me to negotiate your fees or the percentage you wish to be paid when the funds arrive your bank account=2E

It is after your fees and expenses have been deducted
from the funds that the balance could be dealt with=2C
according to our instruction=2E You must however note
that this transaction=2C with regards to our disposition
to continue with you=2C is subject to these terms=2E
Firstly=2C our conviction of your transparency=2E
Secondly=2C that you treat this transaction with utmost
secrecy and confidentiality=2E

Finally and above all=2C that you will provide an
account that you have absolute control over=2E
The transaction=2C although discrete=2C is legitimate and
there is no risk or legal disadvantages either to
ourselves or yourself=2E The transfer will be effected
to your account within seven =287=29 working days as soon
as we reach an agreement and you furnish me with a
suitable bank account for the transaction=2E

I am looking forward to doing business with you and do
solicit your confidentiality in this transaction=2C
Please mail your response to me immediately=2E

Yours faithfully