Header mismatch

Arch and Cath mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:40:49 -0400

I have recently installed YDL-3.0.1 which includes kernel
2.4.24-1.ydl.1.1016 and mol 0.9.69.  I have updated mol with yum and
supposedly have the latest.  I had installed YDL 2.3 a couple of years ago
and had mol running then but can't remember how.

I tried using the instructions on Compiling MOL on the MOL website but
nothing works (ii certainly appears to be obsolete).  I have tried startmol
-a.  -- still had mismatch.   I tried rebuilding mol-kmods and it told me
--rebuild wasn't a valid rpm command.  Tried compiling the kernel module and
got a host of error messages.  I have googled the web looking for a
procedure and found none that either applied to YDL or worked.

Can anyone point me to a procedure to get mol up and running.

Oh yeah -- running molvconfig gets me one grey/green looking screen and a
bunch of NO's!

Help,

Arch