Compiling MOL for YDL

David Hacker mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 18:18:45 -0500

All of the directions are on the site www.maconlinux.org.

Just go there and download the source rpm or the source .tgz.  An easy=20=

way is to install rpmbuild and then get the source rpm and you can just=20=

rebuild the rpm and install it.
I usually get the .tgz.  Unpack it in the /usr/src directory with the=20
command tar -xvzf mol*.tgz.  Then cd into the mol source directory and=20=

run the commands './configure' then 'make' then 'sudo make install'.
should be good to go.

David C. Hacker, DVM
212 N 1st St #2
New Salem, ND 58563