Installing mol driver kills MacOS X 10.2.8

Christian Ordig mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 16:43:15 +0200

--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt

On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 08:50:25AM +0100, Natalia Portillo wrote:
> Do you need to repeat the message so many times?=20
sorry,

this seems to be a problem with my ISP's mailserver. It closes the=20
connection immediately when receiving the end of message "." so my=20
local mailserver thinks the connection is broken and resends the=20
message. This seems only to happen when there's heavy load on my ISP's=20
mailserver ... strange thing.

You'll also recognize that when looking at the headers and the=20
Message-ID.

--=20
Christian Ordig
Germany