mac-on-linux -on-mac ?

mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:25:24 +0100

> I just tried the latest development source snapshot, but it doesn't
> work - compiles well, kext loads, but a hard crash when you try to
> start it.

I may give this a go. Thanks for the hint, I didn't even know a port was in
progress!

> I'm eagerly looking forward to the day we have a working MOL (or rather
> LOM) on Mac OS X - I often find myself wanting to try out some little
> thing in Linux, but most of the time I just can't afford shutting down

I agree. Although rather than MOL or LOM it would pretty much be a virtual mac
like vmware is to x86.

When I was in the windows world I ran XP on the desktop, but a linux server
running under vmware, I found that the most useful combination.

Cheers
James