MOL won't compile on Debian unstable

john rochester mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 01 Mar 2004 04:47:25 +0000

/usr/src/modules/mol# ls
Makefile      Rules.make   config           debian         mollib   src
Makefile.top  build-stamp  configure-stamp  install-stamp  scripts

The file "/usr/src/modules/mol/debian/control" is empty.

If it helps, I got my mol sources via apt-get, & here is my sources.list:

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian sid main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US sid/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free

deb http://people.debian.org/~daenzer/dri-trunk-sid/ ./