Important notify about your e-mail account.

Jonas Hartmann mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 09 Mar 2004 02:36:17 +0100

David Bélanger  (2004-03-09 01:41):
> This is simply a Windows virus accusing us Mac OS, Mac OS X and Linux
> users of sending large amount of viruses.  :)
>
> If you are checking this from a Windows box careful, otherwise simply
> ignore.

i just wondered cause i got Thunderbird...
I track MoL cause i want some mac clones to become reality in future,
and because if MoL once supports Mac OS X completely and runs at 90-100%
speed I could also imagen to let it run on LFS/GenToo or Debian, just
cause I ll be able to use native xWindow applications then. :-)

you are doing a great job,
sorry if i distrubed you, being a windows user. (until PM G5 Rev. B will
be announced)

--
best regards

    Jonas