information request

mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:59:30 +1100

We received your message to "info@apic.net"

We welcome your enquiries here at APIC, below is a summary that should
help you in finding out a little more about us.

**************
* About APIC *
**************
The Asia Pacific Internet Company is a provider of an A-Z in premium
Internet services. The principals of APIC include some of the foremost
cyberspace authorities in this region. Their cyberspace experience predates
Internet through experience with the likes of Reuters (Online Publishing &
Electronic Commerce Division), SWIFT (Society for Worldwide International
Financial Telecommunications) and I P Sharp.

With its head office in Sydney, Australia and offices in Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia, APIC focuses on cybermarket development,
cyberspace venues, premium access & access commissioning services and
netcommerce services.

****************
* THE SERVICES *
****************
The Internet is a collection of thousands of computer networks, tens of
thousands of computers (still growing at a rate of thousands of systems per
week), and tens of millions of users who share a compatible means for
interacting with one another. That means a huge market out there. We
provide a full range of internet marketing services to help your business to
reach millions quickly and inexpensively.

Our service besides dialup access includes, but is not limited to email
aliases; web designing; email autoresponders, mailing lists,
Internet/Intranet consulting and high speed corporate access.  Read on
for a brief account of each service.

***DIALUP ACCESS (SYDNEY ONLY NOW)***

With the best e-mail address in town.  We provide fast digital industrial strength internet access.  We have various plans for your various needs.

We have customer support for Windows 95, Windows 3.1 and Macintosh users.
There are support pages on the web for APIC  customers and telephone technical
support during business hours. We have a reputation for friendly phone support.

The minimum hardware requirements you need to enable your computer to access
the internet are:-
                486DX33 or 486SX25
                with 4mb RAM
                16 colour VGA monitor and a
                33.6K modem
This will enable you to get by at least at a slow speed.  But to enjoy the
experience we recommend a 486DX66 with 16mb RAM, a sound card, a video card
and 256 colour VGA monitor.

For more information, please send a blank email to our email autoresponder
info@sydney.net

If you are interested in being a reseller for our dialup access account,
please send a blank email to reseller@apic.net

***DEDICATED INTERNET CONNECTION***
Recommended for Business users who have more than 2 workstations or for the user that just can't ever go fast enough.

For more information, please send a blank email to our email autoresponder
ded-isdn@sydney.net

***EMAIL / WEB ALIASES***
EMAIL ALIAS
Have an e-mail address that's like meelein@pop21.cot.edu? One that nobody
can remember? Why not john@sydney.net or cars@aust.net.  Better still
have more than one and have the mail auto-forwarded to your one account.
Print it and publicise it in your business cards, advertisements etc.

How many times have you called Business A instead of Business B because you
remembered Business A's phone number. Same applies to email addresses. Do it
before someone else gets the best names.

For $99 per year (free if you subscribe to our dialup access  service), you
can have your email address at one these cyberlocations automatically
forwarded to your existing account. Choose from these domains:

        sydney.net		penang.net
       	indonesia.net
        aust.net		apic.net
        malaysia.net		singapore.net

WEB ALIAS
Do you have a long and complicated home page address?  Find it
inappropriate for your
advertising material.

Well we can also help you with a web alias.....we could redirect
http://www.joe.sydney.net/ to your real address of http://www.abc.com.au/~joe/index.html or other
complicated looking addresses.  The above domains are also applicable for
Web Aliases.

Grab the opportunity now before the name you want is used up in the
domains listed above.  For more information, please send a blank email to
our email autoresponder, aliases@apic.net

***EMAIL AUTORESPONDERS***
Do you have a product or service you are marketing?  Our email autoresponders
will deliver your product or service information to your customers within
minutes, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Publicise it by including it in
your signature tags and advertisements. Use it for multilingual information
delivery.

There is NO LIMIT on how many requests you can have!!! Sell in your city or
to the world.

For more information, please send a blank email to our email autoresponder
autoreply@apic.net

***MAILING LISTS***
A mailing list can be used by a company to distribute news about product
releases to its customers without having to incur the traditional costs of
printing, shipping and handling expenses.

For more information, please send a blank email to our email autoresponder
maillist@apic.net

***WORLD WIDE WEB DESIGN & HOSTING***
A world wide web site are electronic pages about a company's products and
services. These pages can include text, colour graphics, audio and video
clips. The possibilities for your business are virtually endless:- Online
Product and Service Catalogs, Corporate Brochures, Marketing Materials,
Customer Support, Press Releases, Interactive Magazines, Prospectus,
Technical Manuals, Newsletters, Questionnaires, Guest Books and much more.
Potential customers can browse your offerings from anywhere in the world, 24
hours a day.

For more information, please send a blank email to our autoresponder
web@apic.net

***DOMAIN / SUBDOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION***
Your company can have its own domain name so you can receive email
addressed to joe@yourcompany.com.au;  staff@yourcompany.com.au;
sales@yourcompany.com.au etc. Your domain name in cyberspace is like your
address in the physical world.  If you had a choice wouldn't you like an
address like 1 Wall Street or 1 York Street Way or 1 Jalan Tunku Abdul
Rahman?  Well in cyberspace if you're selling cars you can have an
address like cars.com or cars.com.my if (and this is a big if) someone
else hasn't taken it as yet.  Let us register and administer your
domain (even if you don't need it right now) before someone else takes it

For more information, please send a blank email to our email autoresponder
domains@apic.net

***VIRTUAL SERVERS***
Many Internet service providers may tell you that you need your own machine,
maybe a dedicated line etc. etc. to have your own domain name site. Not true.
You're best to start off with a virtual server.  It's a fraction of the cost.
You don't need to have it in your country either. It is best to locate it in
a country where the bandwidth price/bandwidth quality/majority of your
customers "mix" is best. You can have a domain ending with ".sg" in
Australia and a domain ending with ".au" in the US. Let us help locate you
in cyberspace.

For more information send a blank email to our email autoresponder
virtuals@apic.net

***INTERNET/INTRANET CONSULTING***
Here at APIC we have many years experience in the Internet and Online
services. We can come and meet with you and discuss your options for
getting on the Internet, your corporate image online, strategy and more.

APIC can also help you with your Intranet.  An Intranet is a localised
network (Novell, Appletalk etc.) but is based on TCP/IP and Internet
technology.

Let us help.  Contact staff@apic.net

***MASSIVE INFORMATION SERVERS***
Do you have truckloads of information that's on a database that you would
like to make available for a fee or for free to users. Using Speedware and
Autobahn, we are able to do this for you very quickly. Easy to administer
interfaces are written that enable Internet users (with or without
passwords) to query your database and get the information they want through
"on-the-fly" Web pages. Email staff@apic.net with your specific requirements
for a quote.

***NETCOMMERCE SERVICES***
Call us in do an audit of how you do business, how you reach your customers
and prospects and how you build relationships with them. Let us help you
leverage cyberspace to do this even better.

What should your objective be? To provide information? To expose your
product to the growing cyber-community? To reach an international market? To
affect public relations? To build relationships with your customers? To find
more customers? To take orders? To sell? To provide your customers an
interactive buying medium?

Cyberspace is more useful for some of these objectives than it is for
others. And its degree of usefulness for given objectives is changing.

Putting your site up on the Internet by itself is quite useless - it's like
setting up shop in Timbuktu (have you been there lately?). You need to
promote it, you need to do things to have your customers to return to you.

Let us help. Contact staff@apic.net

***ACCESS COMMISSIONING***
Want to have corporate-wide net access, be an ISP or build a subnet in your
country or town? Want to have the best network, UNIX and cyberspace
authorities in Asia do it for you or help you with it? Let us set you up. We
can have you up between a week or 2 months depending upon the telecoms
bureaucracy in your locality. Contact staff@apic.net

[[[ For our pricing summary, send a blank email to our autoresponder
pricing@apic.net ]]]

This file is delivered to you by our email autoresponder info@apic.net. If
you have a Worldwide Web browser, please visit out web site at
http://www.apic.net/

If you have further queries, please feel free to contact us:-

The Asia Pacific Internet Company Pty Ltd
P O Box 1191 Lane Cove NSW 1595, Australia
Ph: 61 2 9818 7700       Fax: 61 2 9818 7711
Email: staff@apic.net

Copyright (c) 1999 The Asia Pacific Internet Company Pty Ltd. All rights
reserved.