Weight too much SPAM on this list atm

Thomas Otto mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 00:42:47 +0100

Ops, Mozilla just threw your mail into "Junkmail" as well, probalby
doesn't trust anything from "mol-general" anymore :)

>>I just checked my mail again and 30 or so of mails to this list were
>>SPAM, last checked maybe 3 hours ago.
>>
>>Any chance this list gets a spamassassin or similar, maybe kill
>>"mol-general" and use another name for this?
>
> Hi,
>
> What about, if possible:
>
> 1) for registered users: all pass

If any mail to this address goes through I think we have the source of
this problem :).
This is little more than a spam multiplyer at the moment.

> 2) for non-registered users, one of these options:
>    a) let spam assassin decide
>    b) let some moderator decide (any volunteer? :) )
>    c) always rejects, require users to be registered to send.

I'd drop it, if a person wants a reply he/she is probably subscriped and
thereby registered anyhow.

> ---

And btw .sig delimiters should be '-- ' (mind the space) not '---' :)

    -Thomas