Running 4 OSes

Gaspar H.Heller mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 02:38:11 -0500

Hey all. I saw the screenshot in MOL's gallery there where they have
three OSes running at once (Linux, Mac OS 9 and an Italian version of
Win98) and it gave me an idea. Would it be possible to run OS X, OS 9,
Linux and Windows in that fashion? Can you run two Mac OSes from the
same partition? Like can you run OS X and OS 9 when the partition is
Mac OS Extended? Or does each native OS need a part.?

Ano onara wa guuzen dattanndarouga, hito o odorokaseruniwa ichiban no
ninja dana.

Translation: That fart must have been a coincidence but he IS the
number one ninja in surprising people. -- Kakashi from the anime Naruto

Contacts:

E-mail: gheller@hellermedia.com, brit_spears_fan@hotmail.com,
borninbrklyn@aol.com (soon to be discontinued)

AOL Instant Messanger: Borninbrklyn, Miyamoto2k3

MSN Messanger: brit_spears_fan@hotmail.com

Direct Connect: [AN]PiBO2k3, PiBO2k3
Direct Connect Hub: dchub://darwinanime.no-ip.com:1984
Anime Nation.net Forums: [AN]PiBO2k3

Appleinsider Forums: Proud iBook Owner 2k2

Sailor Moon Uncensored Forums: Miyamoto

Anime Scores Forums: AMiyamotoFan