"don't switch to vt" option for startmol?

Thomas Otto mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:17:20 +0200

>>I have MOL set up to run on an a separate vt and when I execute
>>'startmol -X' it usually takes some time until the Login screen appears
>>and staring at OS X starting up isn't that interesting anymore.
>>
>>So it would be nice to be able to tell startmol not to switch to the new
>>vt.
>

> This functionality is already present. Just set
>
> 	autoswitch_console: no
>
> in /etc/mol/molrc.video.

Indeed, sloppy rtfm/stfw on my part :) - Thanks

Yet IMHO a switch which sets/overrides this while starting mol
depending if I start it by the way (i.e. dont switch) or if all my
thought is bent on it.

Sed rewriting the molrc file just before the start is cheating :P

      -Thomas