Finaly i have Scanner and Printer Working in OS-X

magnetic mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 02 May 2004 14:50:29 -0400

Hello mv

I have a Pegasos2 g4 with MOL .70 and OSX Panther. PLEASE oh Please detail
how to get USB working. I'm dying for it! Did you need a special kernel?
What USB card did you use? All details are appreciated.
Thank you/

magnetic