right and middle mouse buttons swap in MOL/OSX under X11

The Thanh Han mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 25 May 2004 10:21:48 +0700

Dear all,

I installed MOL-0.9.68 and could run OSX inside MOL under both X11 and
console. It is really impressive.

The only minor issue is that when running MOL under X11,  OSX see my
middle mouse button as right button and vice versa. This problem doesn't
occur when running MOL from console. I searched in the mail archive and
found a similar question:

> OK, don't ask why it took so long for me to notice, but recently I
> discovered that the middle and right buttons on my 3-button mouse
> function as a double-click in MOL.  Well, I thought, that's cool!  Then
> I also thought... now, wouldn't it be nice if the right button could
> command-click?  Or even have it user-definable?  Just wondering....

but no answer to this question. Searching google and reading the MOL
site and documentation  coming with MOL also didn't help.

I would like to ask whether this issue is known, and what I should try
to fix it?

Thanks for your time,
Thanh