mol errors when starting [FIX]

Adam Done mlist at donestudios.com
Tue Nov 2 01:25:44 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 23:49, Robert Bar wrote:
> Hi,*
>
> Am Dienstag, 02.11.04 um 04:57 Uhr schrieb Adam Done:
>
> > [MoL-problems]

:) I got it to work again.  With the help of Jens and reading the Debian
bug #278921 it works again.  Thank you very much Jens.  :)

In that report of emails the web page to download the Debian packages

libpng12-0_1.2.5.0-7_powerpc.deb
libpng12-dev_1.2.5.0-7_powerpc.deb

at
http://snapshot.debian.net/archive/2004/10/20/debian/pool/main/libp/libpng3/

were the magical touch of getting mol to work again :)  After
downloading them and installing the packages.. it works just like it did
last night :)

> no solution, sorry:
>
> got the same problems, too (missing /var/lib/mol/x11.kbd), using
> debian/sarge.

Jens suggested to do a
startmol --keyconfig

and that took care of the /var/lib/mol/x11.kbd which embarrassingly has
been plaguing me for a very long time lol.

> my list of updated packages (2004-10-31) is:
>

> [x]	libpng12-0_1.2.7-1_powerpc.deb

This is the culprit.. downgrade to the older version.. see above.