mol errors when starting [workaround]

Jens Schmalzing j.s at lmu.de
Wed Nov 3 02:08:25 MST 2004

Hi,

Adam Done writes:

> I hope these can help in any way.  [...]
>
> The 2 systems basicly have the same system running except the
> differences for a desktop and a powerbook.

This did help, by ruling out the kernel and the X server itself as the
source of the problem.  I played around a bit more and finally managed
to reproduce the bug - it only shows when the X11 video driver is
enabled.  As a workaround, I built, tested and uploaded a new revision
0.9.70-11 with PNG support disabled.  So unless you are hit by any of
the other bugs in the new libpng12-0 package, you can safely upgrade.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!