MOL 0.9.71 with Mandrake Linux 10.1

G é rard Degrez degrez at vki.ac.be
Sun Nov 21 03:10:26 MST 2004

Hi,

I installed MOL 0.9.71 (available on the install CDs) under Mandrake Linux
10.1 on an iBook G4. Everything (console video, networking, audio) works
*really* nicely (lots of thanks to all who contributed to both MOL and
Mandrake linux 10.1). There is just one thing I haven't been able to sort
out: CDs don't appear on the OSX desktop. Initially, I thought this was
because the CD was mounted under Linux, but it still doesn't appear when I
unmount the CD in Mandrake.

After browsing the list archives, I figure I should comment out the blkdev
definition of the CD drive in molrc.osx to substitute it with a definition
as a scsi device, but I am not sure about the syntax. Any suggestion?

Gérard Degrez