Please be more secure.

Rick karrer edgecrusherr at comcast.net
Fri Oct 1 08:53:20 MDT 2004

To the head of the mailing list:

	I assume you are a user of both Mac and Linux. So, as a user of the 2
most secure OSes out there, PLEASE STOP SENDING PEOPLE THEIR PASSWORDS
OVER THE INTERNET!!! This is a horrible practice, and you should know
that. I don't mean to me rude, please do not take offense, but you
really need to stop. If someone forgets their password, either have
them have it emailed to themselves or tough luck, you know what I mean?
This is a standard practice. Security is a very serious thing these
days, and as a leader in a very important project, you need to set an
example. Thank you very much, for everything you've done and will do.

P.S.: Since this is the first time I've written to you, I'd like to
say: thank you for the MOL project, it is awesome.

~Rick