MOL on gentoo

linuxjr at eircom.net linuxjr at eircom.net
Tue Oct 5 10:28:38 MDT 2004

Hi All

I have just installed the MOL snapshot (0.9.71) on a gentoo (with ALSA) ibook (G3 700) and I have 2 issues.

The first is sound through iTunes which sounds like it is being speeded up significatly, is there a freq/clock issue/config.

The second is how would I access a VFAT based firewire disk under MOL (or is there any way to access Linux mounted drives or do they have to be accessed via smb).

Many Thanks
John