Posted Mom.app -- please help me test

ted bonkenburg ted at inaddrany.com
Thu Oct 14 23:22:20 MDT 2004

Hi Steven,

I've heard from a few people that they've gotten it to work.  If it
doesn't work for you, can you please provide more information?  Here is
what can help me:

1.  What doesn't work for you.  In other words, can you be more
specific?
2.  What machine and OS X revision are you using?  What version of os9
are you trying to use?  (btw- it will *not* work on a g5 system)
3.  It seems that there might be a bug where it doesn't detect
cdrom/dvdrom drives that are not burners.  Is this the case with you?
4.  If you are willing to try it again, can you launch
/Applications/Utilities/Console before you run Mom and copy me the
relevant output?

I haven't tried to sleep my iBook with a running vm.  I think I've done
it with the kernel module still loaded, but I can't be sure.  I'll test
and report back.

Thanks for giving it a try :-)

ted