Posted Mom.app -- please help me test

ted bonkenburg ted at inaddrany.com
Sun Oct 17 09:45:40 MDT 2004

Session saving and snapshots are definitely on my todo list but I'm not
going to bother working toward those until os x and linux are working.
In other words, it is very low priority for now.

In regards to the source -- I expect to put a patch up for my (very
minor) modifications to the mol source sometime today.  It will be a
patch against the latest development tree, along with instructions on
how I got it to build (if I can manage to reproduce that process), how
to use the patch, etc.  I'll also put up my script to repackage mol
into a single directory and probably also the scripts from Mom which
can create and launch vm's, etc.  You'll have to wait longer for the ui
code -- this is my introduction to Cocoa and I definitely have some
refactoring to do :-)

So check "http://www.inaddrany.com/mom" either tomorrow or the next day.

ted