MOL under 2.6.9

Brian Ruth b.ruth at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Oct 28 08:15:41 MDT 2004

Hi All,

Having just upgraded one of my boxes to kernel 2.6.9, I've noticed the
following...:

1.) The stable BK tree won't compile using the 2.6.9 kernel headers.
2.) The development tree will compile and works fine with OSX. However,
trying to start OS9 (i.e. 'startmol' without the -X flag) results in MOL
hanging at the point where it tries to look for block devices.

General problem, or something to do with my esoteric hardware (using an
IBM RS/6000, rather than a real Mac)...?

Regards,

Brian.