Lost internet connection

Louis W. Vidal mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 05 Sep 2004 04:09:22 -0400

Hope someone has had a similar experience. Had MOL (OSX - Jaguar) connecting
just fine to my network with a D-Link router and a Westell DSL modem. That
major storm in the New York area in mid-August caused a surge which
apparently fried both. Verizon replaced the modem and I got a Linksys
Etherfast  to replace the router. Since then Linux and Amiga OS4 go online
with no problem whatsovever but MOL can't seem to do squat.The D-Link had
router address 192.168.0.1 and the Linksys is 192.168.1.1. Anyone have any
ideas?