Linux-on-mac

Asko Kauppi mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat Sep 18 19:02:19 MDT 2004

This was with the CVS image, right?

I'll be trying it out once they officially release, I guess. but here's
a few starters:

- How does it handle disk emulation?  Is there a dedicated gigabyte
file for this (sa. in Virtual PC) or does it just see Mac's directories
right through?

- Does it store virtual machine state?  That is, can I 'sleep' the
Linux image and later return to it, or always reboot?

- Other installation feedback/experiences?

thanks. :)