Linux-on-mac

Gaspar Heller brit_spears_fan at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 25 12:43:14 MDT 2004

When I tried to compile it just now here's what it spit back at me:

DarwinAnimeClient:~/mol-bk root# make
config.status: creating unconfig
config.status: creating Makefile.defs
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged
+ Entering lxdialog
+ Entering kconfig
    Compiling    zconf-y.o
lkc_proto.h:8: only 2 args to macro 'P' (3 expected)
lkc_proto.h:17: only 2 args to macro 'P' (3 expected)
cpp-precomp: warning: errors during smart preprocessing, retrying in basic
mode
make[2]: *** [../../obj-osx/build/config/kconfig/zconf-y.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [sub-kconfig-all] Error 2
make: *** [do-bootstrap] Error 2

Do I need tne X11 tools? I don't think I have then installed.