Fundumental question about Linux-MOL

Pim Snel pim at lingewoud.nl
Thu Apr 28 15:08:41 MDT 2005

Hello,

I really like Mac-on-linux very much and setting up my Mac OS X running in
debian sid was quite easy. But now I like to test more possibilies of
course :)

I've been searching for days now for some extra information about booting
linux in MOL. The only clues I have is my config file molrc.linux which
suggests it must be possible and some list-emails and forum questions found
with google of people who seem to have the same problem or questions I have.

Can you help me and answer my questions below:

1 .Is there some linux-diskimage which is known to work together with a
particular configuration file? (and can I download it?)

2. Is it possible to boot normal kernels or must the guest linux kernel be
patched and compiled with special drivers?

3. Does there exist any tutorial or other documentation about linux-in-mol?

Thanks in advange,
Pim Snel

--
Lingewoud B.V.    |   Tel. +31 418 663963
Maasdijk 4        |   Fax. +31 418 663053
5328 BG Rossum    |     pim at lingewoud.com
The Netherlands   |     www.lingewoud.com