Success, then failure WAS: Re: Applied Tiger patch, Tiger still won't install

Joshua Kugler joshua.kugler at uaf.edu
Fri Aug 5 11:43:15 MDT 2005

On Friday 05 August 2005 00:39, Calum Benson wrote:

> Are you using Mattias' latest bootloader [http://www-user.rhrk.uni-
> kl.de/~nissler/mol/bootx.gz]?  That solved the memory problem for me
> with MOL/Tiger.

Yay!  I'm not sure how I missed that on his site before, but many thanks!  So,
when are all these things going to be integrated into MoL?  Is the project
dead?  It seems to have not been updated in a LONG time.  I'd love to take it
over, but 1) I have no experience with system emulation/virtualization, and
2) no experience with PPC programming.

--
Joshua Kugler
CDE System Administrator