Anyone able to build Joe's mol-0.9.71_pre6 on ubuntu?

Rob Frohne frohro at wwc.edu
Wed Dec 28 14:42:15 MST 2005

Hi All,

After the advice to use the latest distribution for Tiger and more
responsiveness, I am trying to build it under Breezy 5.10 (kernel
2.6.12-9-powerpc), and it  seems to configure ok, but when  it starts
compiling I get  a bunch of errors on  checklist.c, like for example:

('KEY_LEFT' undeclared (first use in this function)

The wiki on the ubuntu web site tells how to get an old version going.
Maybe it would be easier to patch that to the present, but I thought I'd
just try Joe's gentoo version first.  Any advice?

Thanks,

Rob

--
Rob Frohne, Ph.D., P.E.