Pegasos I & USB Support

serge guillaume serge_guillaume at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 13:09:39 MST 2005

Hi all,

Now that the ML works again, I can repost what I tried to post in early
January :

I have a Pegasos I machine and would like to give Mac OS a try, but
lack of USB support is a real killer for me. As far as I understand,
USB support started in 0.9.70, but 0.9.70 won't work on the Pegasos I
because of some DMA issue - 0.9.68 OTOH seems to work well. Now my
question is : how difficult would it be to retrofit USB support in
0.9.68?
TIA,

Serge