Multiple users, multiple configs

Romeyn Prescott prescor at digirom.potsdam.edu
Tue Feb 8 18:43:04 MST 2005

Yeah...that was the FIRST thing I tried!

Unfortunately, the "~" gets resolved at the time the link is CREATED
and isn't incorporated into the link as a "variable."

Unless there's some funky way of creating a symlink to which I am not
yet hip...

...ROMeyn

At 4:30 PM -0600 2/8/05, Steven McGrath scribbled: