Is there some way we can contribute to get LOM working?

Laurence Rowe l at lrowe.co.uk
Wed Feb 16 05:04:59 MST 2005

Hi,

I have been drooling over the prospect of having LOM for a while now.
For me it would make all the difference to my Mac OS X experience. I'd
be willing to pay something like GBP90 ~ US$150 for being able to run
ubuntu under LOM (I don't even need full graphics support, I have X on
the Mac anyway). Networking is a must. I think there is a definite
market niche there for an easy to use linux VM for OSX, just count the
number of developers with powerbooks at any opensource conference...

Laurence