Tiger and MOL

Llywelyn Fawr hacker at llywelyn.org
Tue Jul 19 13:57:50 MDT 2005

Yay!  You're my new hero!
Yes, it is missing a little acceleration, but that's a minor thing.  It
boots and is defiantly usable!

Just one note, on Gentoo 2005.0 running kernel "2.6.10-gentoo-r6" (dunno
about other distros and/or kernels), the compilation patch _is_ actually
necessary for MOL to load the kernel module at runtime.
(Haven't bothered to figure out why.)

Anyway, thanks a ton!
*Does a happy dance*

~llywelyn